We look forward to worshipping with you at one of our five in-person worship services on Sunday mornings. If you prefer to worship at home, we stream all of our services live online. Worship services will be available for on-demand viewing in our Media Library.
Contemporary Worship | 9:00 & 11:00 a.m. | Oak Brook and YouTube
Classic Worship | 9:00 & 11:00 a.m. | Oak Brook and Facebook
Contemporary Worship | 10:00 a.m. | Butterfield and Boxcast
There are new protocols for in-person worship services and gatherings, effective May 19, 2021. As has been our practice throughout the pandemic, we will revise our standards and communicate with everyone should further data commend a change to our practices. To keep abreast of worship and gathering protocols and other Christ Church news, subscribe to our Weekly Update here. To view Senior Pastor Dan Meyer's most recent protocol update click here.
- We now accommodate in-person attendance up to 60% of room capacity for all Christ Church events, except as defined otherwise for particular events. You’ll find most tables and chairs in their familiar locations. Please feel free to bring coffee or tea with you!
- There is NO need to register in advance to attend worship in person. We have ample overflow space should interest exceed room capacity.
- We still ask parents to pre-register kids for Oak Brook Children's Ministry. However, if you forget to register in time, please bring your kids anyway and we will accommodate them if we have sufficient space or teachers. We usually do!
- For those who are fully vaccinated, we are now mask-OPTIONAL at all indoor activities of Christ Church (with one exception below). No one needs to wear a mask when outside our buildings.
- For anyone wishing to exercise maximum caution, the 11:00 a.m. Classic service in Oak Brook is now mask-ONLY (with the exception of worship leaders when they are performing).
- Adults and children who have not been fully vaccinated are asked to wear masks inside our facilities. In respect for medical privacy, we will not police vaccine status but request that people care for themselves and their neighbors as Scripture commends (Romans 12:10). We are pleased to provide free masks at the entrances to our buildings.
- Except when outdoors, kids under 12 and all adult workers in our Children’s Ministry will continue to be required to wear masks. Fully vaccinated children can notify their teacher and will be free to take off their mask. We look forward to expanding our childcare and elementary school programming when we are able to field a sufficient number of volunteer workers. If you’d like to help, please contact Shari Knutson at sknutson@ChristChurch.us.
- We continue to gratefully receive offerings through online giving and other no-touch mechanisms. Communion is presently by personal packet. We clean worship spaces between services, wipe down hand railings and provide hand sanitizer stations abundantly.